Zialena invites you to explore our portfolio of estate-grown wines at our modern Alexander Valley oasis. We have several immersive tasting experiences outlined below that you may book in advance. Book here: Reservations or contact the winery at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our semi-private patio tastings are open to the public seven days a week 10:00 am – 4:30 pm. Reservations appreciated but not required. Walk-ins available until 3pm.
- 1897 Tasting
- $30 | 5 Wines | 2 to 6 guests | 90 minutes
- An introduction to Zialena Wines while relaxing on the patio, overlooking the family's 100-acre Mazzoni Vineyard.
- 1931 Tasting Upgrade
- $10 | 2 Additional Wines
- Select library wines are added to the 1897 tasting on the patio. Add to 1897 in the path to purchase your reservation.
Delve deeper into our Estate and vineyard offerings by gaining access to limited production wines, the cellar experience, and aspects of the vineyard that are unique to Zialena and wine-country overall. Highlighting our limited Cabernet Sauvignon Portfolio, this private tasting takes place in the heart of our cellar.
- Showcase Cabernet Tasting
- $70 | 5 Wines | 2 to 6 guests | 90 minutes
- An array of library and current release wines. Specifically three Cabernets, sourced from the same block and made three different ways each year: (1) Concrete-fermented Estate Cabernet Sauvignon (2) Barrel Select Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon (3) Barrel-Fermented Heritage Cabernet Sauvignon.
- To create the best experience possible for our guests, reservations in advance are required.
- Vertical Cabernet Tasting Upgrade
- $20 | Substitute Cabs
- Taste firsthand the evolution of the family's vineyard over the years 2016-2019. Add to Showcase tasting only in the path to purchase your reservation.
A guided and motorized tour unique to Alexander Valley. Recommended novice – expert for this multi-faceted and in-depth vineyard experience.
- Heritage Vineyard Tour
- $150 | 7 Wines | 2 to 4 guests | 120 minutes
- Explore the heart of the Zialena Estate, the Mazzoni Family's 100- acre vineyard. While walking & driving the vineyard with your host, ask questions, hear family stories, and learn about our farming practices. At one point, we'll stop to taste our Estate Zinfandel with small bites while surrounded by vineyards and two towering oak trees. After discovering the vineyard, we'll explore wines in the Winery Suite for a tasting of our three distinct Cabernet Sauvignon wines and explore how we make our wine through concrete fermentation.
- Offered once a day at 10:30 a.m. by appointment only, weather dependent.
Can't make it to Wine Country?
Consider our one-of-a-kind Virtual Tour & Tasting Experience that gives you an insider’s perspective of everything we do here at Zialena Winery.